Recent Posts

Thursday, December 1, 2011

WINE AND APPAREL PAIRING

Experience Ladies Night At 
The Hauser Winery:
A Place To Pair Wine And Savories 
And, Oh My Word, 
Apron Couture and Princess Tiaras!


Come on over to The Hauser Winery to taste the finest of local wine, paired with treats from home or with morsels available there.  

Ladies Night is next Wednesday nite from 
6 PM to 9 PM 
Prepare to be pampered!

As well, experience the tasteful eye candy that will be at my booth.  I will be pairing my one of a kind tiaras with fabulous apron couture by Cheri' Designs Gourmet Glam... not just the ordinary flour dusters your grandmother wore!  If you buy a tiara and an apron, you will recieve a 10% discount.

Also, if you purchase ANYTHING, you will get a free ornament.  I am Sooooooo in the Christmas spirit   ; )

Here is a sneek peek!  See you there!!

 







 

0 comments :

Post a Comment