Recent Posts

Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Fashion Institute of Technology Hosts Simply Pretty Stuff Workshop

Wearable Book Pendant Workshop

I love visiting New York in the springtime.  I especially enjoyed my recent trip because it was springtime and it was also time for my workshop!  

FIT on 7th Ave

workshop in lab AC08

MY TEACHING PACKET!


There was a full class of terrific students at FIT who were all able to complete little wearable book pendants and wear them home.

 Thanks to friend, art sister, and fellow instructor Isolina Perez for helping me facilitate such and opportunity at the school. Take a look at some of my students and their work...








Of course, I spent another day shopping at the Hell's Kitchen Flea Market and at the Manhattan Wardrobe Supply.  Here are some of my treasures from the hunt....







0 comments :

Post a Comment