Recent Posts

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Soldered Bottle Necklaces At Art-Is-You Retreats

Soldered Bottle Necklaces Workshop!

This year I am thrilled to be teaching everyone who registered for this class at Art-Is-You Retreats how to solder little bottle necklaces containing words like "brave", "hope", and "dream" that will literally appear to float inside!  

http://www.art-is-you.com/mysitecaddy/site3/lynnesuprock-twinklyloveaffairewithwords.htm

This is an evening class in Stamford, CT this October at Art-Is-You Retreats and spaces are filling up.  If you have never taken a workshop at an art retreat before, this would be the perfect introduction to all the wonderful new skills, new friends and new adventures that lie ahead waiting for you! 

http://www.art-is-you.com/mysitecaddy/site3/lynnesuprock-twinklyloveaffairewithwords.htm


I love these little pendants so much that I called my class the Twinkly Love Affaire With Words workshop!  Please visit the details of my workshop and the workshops offered by my other art sisters at 



0 comments :

Post a Comment