Recent Posts

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Painting With Pearls

Sharing some inspiration for everyone... painting Amazing Crafting Products molds and castings with Jacquard Pearl Ex Pigments {or Alumilite Metallic Powders and Alumidust}!


I must admit, I am not a painter. It is something that I want to do better – but have not had the opportunity to work at much to mark improvement. However, I do love painting my Amazing Mold Putty impressions with Pearl Ex because it gives instant gratification to this wannabe painter! It is as foolproof as using a coloring book, and coloring in the lines. Ahhh! Gorgeous success.


Here are some of my pieces that were easy to "color" and fill with resin and which make a pretty bracelet. A bit more color with metal paste was also added to make things pop! 


Happy Crafting! 



CLICK HERE to view my upcoming workshop schedule where you can join me in person.

0 comments :

Post a Comment