Recent Posts

Friday, June 7, 2013

Art From The Artists....

 Fellow Artists' Wares Are Must Haves

I am a bit behind in posting some of what I have been doing and what I have been buying lately!  At the last Art & Soul in Virginia Beach, VA, I did my share of visiting and my share of buying by fellow artists and friends.  There is a bond and understanding between each other about what type of toil goes into any piece of work.  Some of the designs are labor intensive... all are from the heart, which relentlessly beats to power those creative minds.

Stepanie Rubiano made her artwork into soft cloth covers for computers!

Clarissa Callesen's fabulous clay pieces
 
Liz Kettle's magic felting needles



 
Spellbinders Giveaways
  

More of Clarissa Callesen's stuff!

a Kim St. Jean original pewter poured mold

what I just had to do with this Kim St. Jean piece!


0 comments :

Post a Comment