Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Shotgun Shell Bezel Rings - A New Craze

This Valentine Day, Simply Pretty Stuff 
Just Loves These Rings!!!



I am oh, oh, oh, so thrilled that these very cool rings are so populoso..... they are lots of fun, and in less than two short weeks will be a feature in the Belle Armoire Jewelry Magazine (Spring 2012 issue). 

You can read all about the creative process exclusively there....or even better, let me take your hand and make a few rings at this year's Art-Is-You Retreat in Stamford, CT this October.  Sign up for my class and let's get creative!



1 comments :

paula said...

Lynne I am in love with your rings. Have you thought about an online class for many of us in this recession who can't afford to fly and stay in a hotel in CT. Since you are published I believe you could make a mint doing a class online. They are wonderful!!!!!!!! Let me know. paulahardesty@insightbb.com

Post a Comment