Recent Posts

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Outside of The Studio Today

Pond Day and Must Do Weeding!

Okay, I should have been in the studio for a bit today.  Way behind in my prototypes!  However, the weeds would not wait and the rains are coming again!  I thought I would also take the opportunity to test out a new lens from Nikon.  Finally, after 20 years, I bought a truly macro lens!  yay!





And below is our pond wall building of the day inclusive of weeding, made possible only because of all the help from the man of my dreams  : )
We do work well together and have certainly done some nice projects!  We completed the upper pond today, which connects to the bigger, lower pond (picture also included).  After it was all said and done, and showers had.............ICE CREAM run!




 

 

0 comments :

Post a Comment