Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Workshops at Little Bird Creations Studio

Shotgun Shell Bezel Rings Filled With Bliss and An Honest To Gosh Mini Journal At Little Bird Creations Studio in September!

Friends and family know how I love to travel to NYC to visit, shop and teach! My next series of workshops there will be hosted in the Big Apple by Michele Luxenberg of Little Bird Creations Studio.
I invite you to check out my classes.  On Saturday, I will be teaching how to make rings out of shotgun shell brass bezels WITHOUT solder!  We will fill them with love and ephemeral offerings!   On Sunday a perfect little book unfolds.  Made from resin and bound tightly, you will be able to fill it with your handwriting, art or mini photos and wear it around your neck. 




 





3 comments :

Ingrid Dijkers said...

Awesome workshops!

Brigitte said...

Love these classes! Lynne you are so talented and a wonderful teacher!

Linda Esterley said...

i have to say that Lynne's classes are amazing. She is an excellent teacher, hysterically funny, and her heart is larger than I can express. oh - and she's patient enough to have me in class!!

Post a Comment