Recent Posts

Saturday, October 4, 2014

An Art Notebook Plate Using Amazing Crafting Products And A Stencil

An Art Notebook Plate Using Amazing Crafting Products And A Stencil

by Lynne Suprock



I am soon off to teach at a beloved art retreat this fall in Stamford, CT.  There is always much to pack and prepare for any of the "on the road" venues.  It behooves one to begin weeks ahead as to not fall into a "tizzy."  Well, good for me, I am a ducks in a row type art girl.  I will make the lists and check once, twice, and three times! And with time left over, will also come up with a few last minute project or surprises.





This year besides the necessary instructional materials and kits, part of my packing will include a few beloved art trades and other fun things, such as this awesome art notebook. Let me share a quick tutorial on how to make one of your own.   :-)






I will be using Amazing Mold Putty, Amazing Casting Resin (fast setting kind), and Alumilite Fluorescent "FLO" Green and Yellow Dyes from Amazing Crafting Products.


Please enjoy this video tutorial... An Art Notebook Plate

using Amazing Crafting Products and a Stencil.





Trouble viewing the video???

Please CLICK HERE to jump and view on YouTube.


The book will be perfect for jotting down product info and people connecting info while at the Art Is You Retreat. I hope to see you there next week in Stamford, CT.


How would embellish your notebooks

using Amazing Crafting Products?


I look would love if you would leave a comment below to let us know how this technique works for you! Please share what you make with Amazing Crafting Products on our website in the User Gallery.

CLICK HERE to view my upcoming workshop schedule where you can join me in person.











. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

0 comments :

Post a Comment