Recent Posts

Monday, November 3, 2014

Get The Hot Wax Dipped Look On Wine Cork Necklaces With Amazing Casting Resin



Hot Wax Dipped Wine Cork Necklaces
Using Amazing Casting Resin



The Little Charlotte, as shown, was made by adding
ACP casting resin and colorant  to an ACP mold putty mold of an original doll

This month, as a member of The Amazing Crafting Products Team,  I have a video for this month's tutorial that will show you how to recycle a few wine corks into gorgeous necklaces. This project will feature, of course, Amazing Crafting Products.  I will use the Amazing casting resin, and some Amazing Crafting Product colorant.

But first a little history about the inspiration for these necklaces...

I have many wonderful and talented art friends in the field.... This summer, I did a fun little class demonstrating sea glass drilling, and I was surprised and blessed with some, geez-o-wiz beautiful gifts, from these extra special art sister's in NH!   

One of my gifts was a wine cork necklace that I absolutely love!  So, I decided to try my hand at decorating my own.  My twist was to incorporated some Amazing Crafting Product.

Enjoy the video!








0 comments :

Post a Comment