Recent Posts

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Blooming Colors On Glass Make Amazing Flower Vases

Blooming Colors On Glass Make Amazing Flower Vases




Hello sunshines! I am anticipating dozens of brightly colored zinnia blooms from my garden this summer.  My seed packets have been waiting all winter to be planted, and it’s almost time.   Before the flower cutting begins, I decided to make a few special vases in which to soon put them.

I began by choosing three awesome Alumilite Amazing Casting Product Colorants, one for each of three vases.  I mixed the Amazing Casting Resin with those colorants and Alumilite Pearlescent Powder for a little shimmer.  Then I poured and swirled each of the color mixtures into little jars.  The results were quite AMAZING, of course!  Watch this quick little tutorial.  

Click Here







0 comments :

Post a Comment