Recent Posts

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Simply Pretty Stuff at The Fashion Institute of Technology, NYC

Little Wearable Pendants 

I absolutely love my time in NYC when I am fortunate enough to get away from the studio for a bit.  
After meeting with a few of the folks from the School of Continuing and Professional Studies at FIT during this visit, I was honored to be asked to teach a workshop on one of my styles of little wearable book pendants in 2013! (stay tuned for dates coming up in MAY)

  
This recent trip also finds me at my most favorite window display yet at the Fashion Institute of Technology, and this time I was dressed in full Barbie fashion regalia.  Love this! My friend and fabric artist, Cheri Cline, made this wonderful apron for moi!
Check out all these Barbie Fashionistas!







Friend and FIT instructor, Isolina Perez, ALSO surprised me with this macho Ken doll.  He just moved into my Barbie Townhouse and has adjusted quite nicely to urban life.....Love this too!  Thank you Isolina!
 

 


0 comments :

Post a Comment