Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Jewelry Affaire Spring 2013 Features Target GLiTz Pendants

Target Glitz Pendants
Creating Glam Out of Recycled Shotgun Shells
Featured in Jewelry Affaire Magazine
 




Right now, jewelry out of recycled items are popular theme in the fashion industry.  We can help the planet and look good doing it.  : )  I am so excited to once again be one of the lucky artists publishing about these little brass bezels.

This magazine issue also has me excited because a few of my friends are also inside sharing their design techniques and stories.  One friend in particular, writing about her style of shotgun shell necklaces, is Erin Keck.  Erin and I have team taught a wonderful shotgun shell ring and pendant class together.  She certainly creates lots of beautiful steampunk influenced pieces, including clocks and jewelry, and I love that we also actually live within an hour of each other. 

This issue is one of my favorites. Full of creative pictures, helpful how to's, and wonderful design elements,  I hope that it becomes one of your favorites too.  

0 comments :

Post a Comment