Recent Posts

Friday, December 27, 2013

Soldered Book Pendants in Jewelry Affaire

Books Extraordinaire in Jewelry Affaire
Winter 2014

I have been lucky enough this holiday season to see my special book necklaces, made from stamped solder and colored with a bit of Guilder's Paste, in the current issue of Jewelry Affaire.  

I love the artists' features found in this publication and am thrilled when my pieces are selected to be among them.  

Actually, sometimes, the best of art friendships actually begin when writing for publication.  Some of us exchange emails, connect on facebook, or once in awhile just have old fashioned chats on the phone.  One of my art sister friends lives hundreds of miles away and we just now got off the phone after chatting like school girls.  

I love what publishing has given me.... new friends and networking, confidence and affirmation of creative endeavors, and opportunity to achieve much, much more.  I so encourage others to submit and keep on submitting.  Get out there and share.

Thank you Jewelry Affaire and thank you to all of their readers who take the time to look at my things among all the creative others.









0 comments :

Post a Comment