Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year, New Beginnings, New Ideas

Just putting away the decorations and putting to rest those tempting thoughts of wearing my prized Ruby Red Slippers again for another year.  Indeed, simply pretty!  I just love those shoes in a Christmas, not a Kansas kind of way.  I am all about those White Christmas, velvety red dresses too.  You know, the ones with white fir trim, with MUFFS, that swirl and twirl in an oh, so perfect, Hollywood scene.  Ah yes, I will package those movies, shoes and decorations away for another year. 
Tomorrow it is back to the grind....literally.   Yay for The StoryPeople customers, who ordered those last minute ornaments before the Jan 3rd deadline.  I have a few dozens more of those rare and handmade jewels to complete for all those wonderful folks.
Ah, but at the moment, I must remove a cat from a lap.  I am not sure if it is my lap or the warmth of that laptop which draws them these days.  We, like others, are in a deep freeze, making it a bit colder on the inside too......

0 comments :

Post a Comment