Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Thomasville PA ~ Weekend Flea Market

Treasure Hunt

There was a lot of talk recently from many of my friends and acquaintances getting out and about to find the most coveted treasures for their designing and assemblage.  It had been awhile since friends and cousins Laurie, Chuck, Ryan and Brooke and I went out and about to rummage in a great place near Pittsburgh.  That was a glorious day and I hope to do that again soon.

Sigh.  I read on though and thought, "I am once again missing the thrill of the hunt... I have been so preoccupied with other things (no less important of course!) and haven't found any STUFF."

 As luck would have it, stuck in a bit of a traffic jam on Rte 30, the opportunity presented itself.  Every weekend during the summer the Thomasville Flea Market sets up,come rain or shine.  Some might say this is small compared to some but there were great tidbits to be found for sure.

Look at my treasures!!


Don't ya dig it?

0 comments :

Post a Comment